Featured Cases //
After absolving a joint venture, BP needed to redefine established beliefs about its role in a mature industry.
The McGlown Group performed a thorough assessment of BP, internally and externally, which led to a distinction-driving brand strategy. This strategy clarified:
- How to use the voice of employees and potential customers to unify the BP community.
- The cross functional steps required to establish a valued category role.
- How to share introductory and deeper service level details with BP prospects.
Now armed with an aligned business purpose, we then developed a tactical plan to bring BP's purpose to life. This included:
- Mapping and assessing all touchpoints that shape the customer experience.
- Insights of how curtain forward and behind-the-scene activities can influence more favorable market perceptions.
In collaboration with the client, The McGlown Group developed and executed a touchpoint refresh. This resulted in a new collection of sales conversion tools that convert prospects and establish expectations BP can deliver.
Founded in 1999, Dexcom is a rapid growth medical device company. With this growth, came the challenge of keeping employees aligned around actions that are relevant to the diabetes community.
The McGlown Group designed a custom process to develop a company-wide business purpose. Net of internal assessments into current employee beliefs and future aspirations, alignment was achieved across functional departments, senior management and the board of directors. As a result, Dexcom employees can better:
- Articulate their category role in one, easy to recall, sentence.
- Evaluate their day-to-day actions against inspiring Corporate Values.
- Challenge the degree to which their business plans make Dexcom more relevant to internal and external communities.
Over the years, The McGlown Group and it’s extended team of consultants has built strong brands and engaged people across a range of industries – as employees and also as counsel. Below are the industries that we have direct experience communicating and delivering customer promises.